Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

CHAPTER FOUR


‘’Dear Mirror


I can tell you are so enthused to know what happened at Kwabena’s end yesterday. Well, nothing happened! (giggles). We just talked and talked, till it was time for the Chelsea-Man United match of which you know who won. Man U beat Chelsea as usual and I teased him till he left the hall to his room. Then I decided to prepare supper since it was getting late. Do you know his favourite food? Like almost all men, he likes Jollof! What is with men and jollof, sometimes I wonder, but hey you can’t judge them too much, they don’t usually have choices when it comes to food, they eat what they are given.

Kwabena is one of the most wonderful friends I have and I’m sure you would love him when you get to meet him. He is calm and collected and loves to see everyone around him happy. He’s heard all about you. ( I begin to wipe powder off the mirror). As for my younger sister, she would hear from me one of these days, she doesn’t know how to treat you well at all. I just wish I could lock my room before I leave the house sometimes, but mother insists I leave it open.

Anyway, we have guests visiting today and I need to go help mum prepare supper or dinner, which ever way you choose to call it. So I will see you, when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment